Taunton Press 50% off sale

Just a heads up. I got an email today from Taunton, the publishers of Fine Woodworking magazine. A number of their books are 50% off, it looks mostly the home building type

the kitchen ideas book any good?

Luigi

Reply to
Luigi Zanasi

Unfortunately, most of the Taunton "Ideas" books I've thumbed through are complete rubbish. They've been a real letdown from Taunton's previously fine offerings.

Check out the online sample pages at Amazon to get an idea before purchase.

I thimply adooore the red (fake cherry?) and green stained wood cabinets on page 6, don't you?

-- I dislike arguments of any kind. They are always vulgar and often convincing. -- Oscar Wilde

Reply to
Larry Jaques

>>> Is the kitchen ideas book any good?

The biggest disappointment I had from Taunton was the "Complete ILLUSTRATED Guide to Routers". It had so many photos (A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, ...) with sentence by sentence references that it was frustrating to read. I will simply avoid anything in that series in the future. I don't blame the author (Lonnie Bird), as I've read books of his that I really liked.

Reply to
Bill