Squares

Is a square square still square even if it's not a Woodpeckers?

Reply to
JayPique

JayPique snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news:5a14d434-f12e-4c32-9adb- snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Don't worry, fam, I've got this!

** ** ** ** ** ** *2^2 pages of drivel later* ** ** ** ** ** **

So you can see that a square square is actually not desirable when a wood pecker is involved and actually the wood pecker should be somewhat flexible and not pecking something wood. But in a case of a self- inflicted scarcity, if all you've got is wood and a pecker you gotta peck the wood.

Definitely not Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

JayPique snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news:5a14d434-f12e-4c32-9adb- snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

So you've got square^square and you're asking if it's equal to square?

No, unless you call the square root symbol a woodpecker--I guess you can kinda see a beak if you look at the right angle...

So yes, square=woodpecker(square^square)

So in answer to your question, I have proven empirically that a square square isn't a square unless a woodpecker is involved.

Puckdropper, allegedly

Reply to
Puckdropper

Ed Bennett and Steve Strickland would disagree.

Reply to
JayPique