Sprunger Jointer Info

OK, I couldn't resist it. Picked up an old belt-drive jointer (Sprunger

4.5") at a recent estate sale.

So now I need a couple of pieces of information:

1) What's the recommended RPM on this thing?

2) There was no fence; Where's a good place to look for a replacement fence, or should I just build my own?

Reply to
Arlen Walker

Check here

and snoop around.

Bob S.

Reply to
Bob

OK, I probably should have said I'd already been there. It showed me photos of what the fence shgould look like, but other than that was of limited use.

It gave me the idea of looking for a powr-kraft jointer fence, but beyond that didn't offer much help.

Is the an aftermarket fence that might work?

Reply to
Arlen Walker