Sources for shopbot patterns?

Is there a repository of shopbot programs somewhere? I'd very much like to find code to carve a Moroccan motif into some wooden panels.

Reply to
Edward A. Falk

are you after?

Vectorart3D might be a place to start if you want 3D. For 2.5D there are many vector-based (usually eps), collections available for peanuts. Do you have an image that shows roughly what you're after? I do have a couple of hundred thousand vector based patterns in my collection. Moroccan you say? A border? Have you inquired at the Shopbottools.com forum? Are you planning to V- Carve? (Sooo many questions....lol) You can contact me at snipped-for-privacy@Geeeemail.com (Obvious error in addy)

Reply to
Robatoy

"Robatoy" wrote

You can contact me at snipped-for-privacy@Geeeemail.com (Obvious error in addy) =====================

Geeeeeeee, I wonder what the error could be?

Reply to
Lee Michaels

I can safely say that the first part is *NOT* counterfeit.

Reply to
Robert Bonomi