Source for water-based wood dyes in UK?

Hello all -

Would anyone know where I could get a deep blue, or midnight blue, water-based wood dye in the UK? I mean a really, really dark blue.

Thanks for any info

Stephen Mulholland

Reply to
Stephen Mulholland

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 13:31:54 +0100, "Stephen Mulholland" calmly ranted:

might be another search source.

----- = Dain Bramaged...but having lots of fun! =

Comprehensive Website Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Yes, thank you, I've googled, but I haven't found the colour I'm looking for, which is why I asked here.

Stephen

Reply to
Stephen Mulholland

Have you found it on US sites? Maybe a bit of transshipping would be possible.

be told, a lot of people have reported good results with RIT fabric dye. Fiber's pretty much fiber, I guess.

Reply to
George

WD Lockwood is in new york. I'd imagine they will ship to you. their selection is great and, their quality is top notch.

Reply to
bridger
Reply to
Stephen Mulholland

Liberon have a dark blue in their ordinary range and they also do a concentrated variety which I've bought from CSM.

this helps.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Williams

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 15:44:55 +0100, "Stephen Mulholland" calmly ranted:

in New York has an indigo dye which might work for you. Call them and see if they ship across the pond.

What's it for?

----- = Dain Bramaged...but having lots of fun! =

Comprehensive Website Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Your local sewing fabric store. Most department stores.

Reply to
WayneKelly

local sewing fabric store. Most department stores.

Reply to
WayneKelly

A snare drum I'm about to build. Keller maple shell.

Thanks for the URL, Larry, I'll check it out.

Stephen

Reply to
Stephen Mulholland

Stephen,