Source for quality brass hinges

They ain't cheap.

I've seen Rokler's and Woodcraft's offerings for the high-end solid brass hinges for small bozes.

You guys have any other sources?

Thanks a heap,

-Zz

Reply to
Zz Yzx

Ball and Ball.

Horton.

Paxton.

t.

Marine hardware suppliers.

As the old saying goes, if you have to ask, you can't afford.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Nova

Zz -

I've also looked for good hinges for small boxes that were priced somewhere between cheap brass-plated junk and Brusso-sacrifice-your-child but very fine hinges.

What I found was offered by Rockler and made by US Vertex. You can order directly from them if you want.

've been satisfied with the price and quality.

Les

Reply to
LesT

Once again, thanks to the group.