Some of you will get a kick out of this...

"High tech"* furniture.

*or maybe not so high tech now...

Reply to
lektric dan

Great site ... need some chocolate covered jelly babies to go with those gummi frogs.

Reply to
Swingman

Wonder how much it weighs.

Reply to
Gerald Ross

Why don't you ply him for the answer ??

Dah-dit-dah

Reply to
George W Frost

There's a lot of wood in there for it's use.

In college, we used to use "MPBs" (Multi-Purpose Bricks, i.e. cinder blocks) for footstools, snack tables, stash-tray supports, remote stands, whatever. And toe stubs.

-Zz

Reply to
Zz Yzx

CNC router, eh? Robatoy, here is a new product idea!!

Whacha waiting for?

Reply to
Lee Michaels

GREAT. I got into electronics in 1942 as a hobby. When solid state stuff started out if I recall the 555 chip was about $150.00. A few years went by before I could afford one when the prices came down. Now About 20 cents. Will ask our youngest son if he will make a smaller one from a block of aluminum on his CNC mill. WW

Reply to
WW