Small combination machine (e.g. CEMA K156)

I'm looking for a small combination machine (I have very limited space in my workshop), would appriciate any feedback on available models. The only thing I have found so far is one from CEMAEurope called CEMA (or Tekna K156).

Sven

Reply to
Sven Svensson

How about a Shop Smith? I'm not sure what you mean by small. They have been around for a long long time. My father and my grand father both had one, I have stationary stand alone machines. You can find them pretty inexpensive on ebay sometimes.

Infidelwillcrushyou

Not sure want you want to spend, but I've been drooling over the combos from Minimax or Felder. In the $12-15K range.

And I won't be getting one anytime soom either !!

Reply to
Pete Martin