Slatwall dimension needed

I have a Lee Valley slatwall bit, but can't find anywhere a dimension of how deep the cutter should be set in 3/4" material.

The bit (and slot dimensions) are here:

, if link doesn't work just search for "Slot-Wall Bit"

My question for someone that has some 3/4" slatwall is: what is the depth from the bottom of the wider slot to the face of the panel? It looks like the bigger slot is centered but if I am wrong the hangers will not fit properly.

Thanks, Bert

Reply to
Bert

1/2 "