Skilsaw Model 574 Brushes

I need brushes and the intermediate gear for my older model Skilsaw model 574.

I have done an online search and I guess my saw is too old. Skil does not support this older model.

Darn

Thanks for any help

Bob AZ

Reply to
Bob AZ

Brushes can probably be found from generic stock unless there's something really unique.

Gears, otoh, are a much more difficult problem; no real answers there unless can find a junked one that happens to have had other reasons for its demise.

I've two old B&D 3x24 belt sanders I really, really, really like far better than anything newer I've tried, but they both need new gears as well...

--

Reply to
dpb