SketchUp - CutList plugin 4.1.1

David Richards over at Fine Woodworkings "Click, Design, Build" blog has a heads-up in the first link; and a more in-depth view and use of the SketchUp Cutlist plugin 4.1.1 in the second of the links below:

of you who have yet to get a handle on this useful plugin should find it informative.

Since many of us use both SketchUp and CutList Plus, it is also a reminder that the SketchUp plugin can export a file directly from SketchUp that is specifically formatted for import into CutList Plus.

Worth a look if you use either program ...

Reply to
Swingman

> Those of you who have yet to get a handle on this useful plugin should

I just started writing very basic plug-ins for SU last week, I started learning Ruby a week or two before that. If you know an object-oriented language, like Java, it doesn't take too terribly long to get started. I am not an expert, but I think Ruby is more like Python or PHP. I was just curious to see who else here is interested in writing plug-ins for SketchUp. I recently signed up at SketchUcation.com--but I learned everything I know about animation working with KarlC's (Swingman's) Zip file (kitchen demo)! : )

Bill

Reply to
Bill