single cylinder work truck has big payload

700 kilograms or 1543 pounds

i think the price is eleven thousand or so

some crewcab ford chevy pickups only get hundred pounds more payload

Reply to
Electric Comet

Yeah, but would you like to drive it down the Interstate? How long do you think you'd live if you tried?

I was the proud owner of an original Suzuki Brute -- right-hand drive,

2-stroke, 360cc, and 47mph flat out. It was great fun to drive around where I lived in Silicon Valley but when I got transferred to Alaska I needed to get it to Seattle for shipment north. The distance would have been maybe 800 miles. It took me two days and I got stopped by police three times on the drive because of my speed (or lack of it, actually).
Reply to
John McGaw

"Can't get out of it's own way on a downhill with a tailwind" comes to mind.

Reply to
Clare Snyder

And or an 80's Oldsmobile diesel.

Reply to