single bevel inlay knife

Does any one know of a source for a single bevel knife, with a short curved blade, the purpose being to cut inlay channels. (I am not in the mood to make one). I have spent some time tonight looking over all the usual vendor catalogs for this type of thing but perhaps I have missed it.

Thanks Fritz

Reply to
Fritz

Not curved, but single bevel:

Garage_Woodworks

Not curved, but a tool specifically for cutting grooves for inlays...

no.spam. to email

Fritz wrote:

Reply to
JeffB

Thanks Jeff. I have a similar tool which works quite well. It has a has a guide peg to keep the tool a constant distance from the edge. Fritz

Reply to
Fritz