Shopshots

Once upon a time there were two brothers who were fed up with the wages they were getting at the mill shop. They decided to quit and go into direct competition with their former employers. Now they have fine families, in ground swimming pools, and take the weekends off, leaving the work to their own trusted employees. This Saturday I took some pictures in the shop because I thought it might be interesting to show the kind of equipment used to produce good one-off work day in and day out. They're at

BUB 209

Ahh, you suck!

Reply to
Swingman

I know you do but what do I do?

Reply to
BUB 209

'tis a term of envy here on the wRECk, Bub. Being accused of suckage is good (for you). You _did_ display some extremely vacuum creating iron :-)

-Doug

Reply to
Doug Winterburn

Thanks! And apologies! That reply was just my Paul Rubens imitation:)

Reply to
BUB 209

Well if you do any other Paul Rubens imitations....

...don't post pictures.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Nah, think I'll leave that to the trolls.

Reply to
BUB 209