SHOP CATS

Since people seem to attach so much importance to their shop pets, I added some pictures to my webpage.

JOAT If Pro means 'For' and Con means 'Against', you can safely say the opposite of 'Pro' is 'Con'. Can we then assume that the opposite of 'Progress' is 'Congress'? - Unknown

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 13 Sep 2003. Some tunes I like.

Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT

Your cats look a little strung out, perhaps you had better check your medicine cabinet! Greg

Reply to
Greg O