JET Dust Collector Sale

Rockler is advertising a JET DC1200FS for $279.99 (regularly $3.99.99). They also sell the DC1100A for $299.99 (regular price). Based on the specs on the JET website, they seem very similar except that the 1200 has a built-in floor sweep - although the 1100 has a much larger capacity collection bag.

Does anyone have any experience with either of these? I have a small hobby shop (11 x 20) so I don't need a whirlwind, but do want something that can handle a table saw, joiner, etc.

Thanks for the help!

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

The 1200 is 230 volts. Is that a problem or benefit for you? The price is good if you can use it.

I have the 1100. Works well and can have two 4" connections, or one 6". The

1200 has a 6 and 4. Of course the 6" can be reduced. . Either one will work in a small to medium sized shop and handle a couple of tools. Ed
Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski