LATHE

JOATIf Pro means 'For' and Con means 'Against', you can safely say the opposite of 'Pro' is 'Con'. Can we then assume that the opposite of 'Progress' is 'Congress'? - Unknown

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 9 Sep 2003. Some tunes I like.

Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT

Hi JOAT, I'm building that one. Come see my "basement workshop" page on my wife's and my web pages. I'll be including more pictures soon of my progress. BigJoe

Reply to
BigJoe

dunno some stuff. What are "XXX.ram" files? And what program is required to play them?

Regards, Axel Grease

Reply to
Axel Grease

I'm not JOAT, but the 'ram' files are Real Audio format. You probably have something on your computer right now that will play them, but if not,

will get you what you need.

Dig

Reply to
Digger