seriously OT: Bill Gates still greedy after all these years.

Thanks, I didn't realize there was a newer version.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Finally got around to looking at this. It looks like a great product and source code is available. I've not worked with Borland Delphi, but this is the type of app that might inspire me to learn. Thanks for the tip!

Tim Douglass

Tim Douglass