Senco SNS40 Stapler

I am interested in buying a stapler and have sort of decided on the Senco SNS40. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. All of my pneumatics are Senco and I would like to stay in the family with the stapler. On a website that I came across it mentioned that 2" staples would have a difficult time going through harder wood. Is this in fact true?

Reply to
TB

I use mine to build crates. I doesn't seem to have any particular trouble going through anything.

Reply to
My Old Tools