SENCO Finish nails and Staples

Just bought a SENCO FinishPro 35 that came with a SLS15 stapler but no nails or staples.

What are my best options for buying nails and staples? I could just go to Loews but wondered if there were better options? On Ine?

Also do I have to use SENCO nails and staples or will other brands work?

Reply to
Bob Ziemba

You do not have to use Senco brand nails but for the finish gun I recommend Senco brand. They are coated with an adhesive that helps them hold better than a nail without.

Reply to
Leon

I've used non-Senco nails in my SLP20's and had a number of jams/mis-fires. I don't with Senco.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

I have Senco brad nailer (not the Finish Pro 35) and I use whatever brand is available at Lowe's. I've used all sizes from 5/8 to 2". Over a year's time, I have never had a single jam. Senco brad nailers are good.

Bob

Reply to
Bob

For most things, I prefer Lowes. But for most fasteners they seem to want you to buy 30 dollars worth at a time. My Home Depot sells the porter cable $5.00 sleeves which is what I usually end up buying.

Chris Corbett

Reply to
chrisacorbett

I think I am currently using Porter-Cable nails in my Senco SN40. Any nail that meets the specs will be OK.

Tim Douglass

Tim Douglass