What are standard length BS blades?

I have a Griz G0555 which uses 92.5 to 93.5 blades which I know are standard. If I put a riser kit on it, the blade length goes to 105" - is this a standard length or do I have to do business with Timber Wolf and have them custom made?

Don

Reply to
D. J. Dorn

yes industrial abrasives used to sell blades cheaply...but haven't had a catalog from them for about 3 years now. rich

Reply to
res055a5

IME, 105" blades are readily available from many sources. I use a 1/2" 3tpi hook for just about everything and have never had any trouble finding them. A good source for cheap, but good, blades:

Swingman

Don:

A lot of tool stores or industrial supply shops will make blades to order from a variety of blade types. They are often less expensive than those you buy on a card display. I can call one local store, provide length and style and usually pick them up the next day.

RonB

Reply to
RonB

I buy blade stock and weld them myself...Brian

Reply to
Brian In Hampton

Nope, it's a standard length. I've the same saw with the riser kit and I have no problem finding blades.

Reply to
Keith