seeking info on Yerkes & Finan Wood Working Machine Co. (2023 Update)

I am looking for info on the Yerkes & Finan Wood Working Machine Co. of St. Louis. They were somehow related to the Hall & Brown Wood Working Machine Co., also of St. Louis, but their history is unclear. I'm a regular contributor to the Old WoodWorking Machines site, so I'm aware of the info available there.

I own machines made by both Y&F and H&B and would be interested in info on either. I'm particularly interested in literature; catalogs, brochures, letters, etc. Thank you for your time.

Mike Vinton, IA

Mike Burian

replying to Mike Burian, Keith Wilson wrote: I own a Yerkes & Finan 12" planner, vintage around 1900. I never got around to rebuilding like i wanted to. Can be seen in Parkersburg IA.

Reply to
Keith Wilson

Keith - Interested in any marine from Yerkes & Finan, HB Smith, or Hall & Brown for our Hall & Brown museum. snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to