Seeking Wood Working Clubs in East Texas

I recently moved out from CA, and I don't know anybody who does any kind of wood working. In fact I have met very few folks because of the truly rural setting we've settled into. So: does anybody know of a club meeting (from Greenville, TX up to Paris, TX)? I live in Ben Franklin, TX so anywhere is going to be kind of a long drive. Any reply or response would be welcome.

Reply to
Roger

A google search for 'TEXAS WOODWORKING CLUB' returned 3 million hits. Here's one of them that may be what you need.

http://www.woodwork>I recently moved out from CA, and I don't know anybody who does any

Reply to
Roy

Don't know about woodworking clubs, but the military base in Hooks, Tx often has nice looking surplus tools (online viewing or you may be near enough for personal inspection), should you need some equipment. Might be worth your effort to keep an eye on those prospects. Home page:

Sonny

And here's more stuff in Garland, Tx (just north of Dallas):

Sonny