Sears Professional Cabinet Saw. Who makes????

I was enjoying one of my favorite pastimes the other day; which is walking around the Sears Tool Department. They have a couple of new types of Table Saws which look like they are quite an upgrade over the usual stuff. One was a Cabinet saw with a B-meyer fence, outfeed support, and 1&3/4 HP 115/220V motor. It was more Table Saw than I ever expected seeing at Sears. The Mfr Code started off with a 152. But none of my sears source lists show which Mfr. this is. Does anyone have a more updated list with 152 on it????

Joey in Chesapeake

Reply to
Joseph Smith

Joseph Smith asks:

Orion.

Charlie Self "The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness." John Kenneth Galbraith

Reply to
Charlie Self

I looked at one today a tested the fence by engaging it and putting some pressure on the far end. It tends to move, which makes me think I don't want to mess with it. I have a Craftsman with fence problems now... same thing, but with a Vega fence.

RonT

Reply to
Ron Truitt

Are you saying that the rail to which the fence is attached moves? Or are you saying that the Biesemeyer fence moves relative to the rail?

Reply to
J. Clarke

Before you tested it did you make sure the fence was assembled and tweaked to specs? Movement at the rear is easily taken care of.

Reply to
Leon