INFO - History of Box-Making in Poland

smile because I know my God loves me. You on the other hand, he doesn't much like.

Reply to
J T

Yep, the ethnic Ukrainians of Podolia and Volhynia (Poles live up north) have been doing that for a while. I've got some turned stuff from Communist days cut like crystal is cut, on an abrasive wheel, as well as hand-carved.

The traditional designs are the same as used on pysanki, the Ukrainian Easter eggs.

Reply to
George