SawStop Test

Nice. Why discuss actual facts when you can suggest that your opponent is either on drugs or insane. You realize how weak of a tactic that is, don't you?

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Again I know you probably will not see this Dave but weak tactic or not, it would explain a lot. Calling Ted your opponent explains a lot also.

Reply to
Leon

Ted, if you like to argue, Dave is your man. He also prides himself as being the local net nanny. I think he has plonked me because I do not use his rules for responding to others.

Reply to
Leon

Yes, a small batch of units are being delivered to...general public? Specially selected? People who pre-ordered? Sawstop employees pretending to be customers? Who knows.

You have no knowledge of my background and no basis for such an _ass_umption.

Can't get a sawstop there, now, can I.

Love you too, baby. Evasion noted.

Figured such, which is why I came to the conclusion I did. So you consider this batch of saws to be a production run? Where's the next batch then?

Usually production runs are, you know, ongoing. But whatever.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Yuk it up, funny boy. And though Leon is happy to snipe at someone he knows has him firmly lodged in a killfile, the fact remains that stooping to personal insults is a sure way of admitting you have no basis in logic for your point of view.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Yeah...do you have to be spoon fed for the rest of your life? The link in my signature. If you had clicked on it, and read a little about my business, you would not have not asked that question, hence putting your foot in your mouth.

For like the zillionth time, why don't you ask Sawstop?

Well, could you make one? or two? or three? I certainly think that 49 production of their product. However, since I do not know what the number they have produced is, I won't speculate.

Reply to
ted harris

It wouldn't matter if they did, would it? The reality of it is that you cannot get over this obsession. Do you have OCD?

Reply to
ted harris

Of course YOU don't see it as important, just as you don't see it as important that Sawstops ARE BEING DELIVERED in spite of your arrogance.

Your absolutely right. However, having a business that manufactures, markets, and sells it own product does mean that there is SOME understanding of the subject we are talking about, which is MORE than I can say for you.

There are plenty of "buy now" buttons on ebay. Perhaps you should be shopping there.

You are an asshole.

Okay, somehow the "producing" and the "is" got left out.

It wasn't an evasion. I guess my expextations of others are a little high, especially in your case. Okay, producing 49 saws is production of Sawstop saws.

Reply to
ted harris

Thanks for the laugh!

Reply to
ted harris

Wait a minute...you have enough time to write hundreds of responses requiring countless hours here regarding sawstop, yet you don't have 1 minute to compose an email to them for info? What is your motive?

On the boat? Where do you think they are? Floating around in cyberspace, prolly.

You mean I can't call up a manufacturer and order 49 saws, or 5,000 saws? I have to keep buying them forever? This is pointless.

Reply to
ted harris

You mean Microsoft isn't going to to relase Bob? Dammit, I've been on the waiting list for about 14 years now, and I was sure this was going to be the year.

Reply to
Silvan

If one could actually go order one, don't you think they'd say so on, you know, their website?

Another non-answer from Ted.

It was pointless a while ago, Ted.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Well, I hear Longhorn should be out some time in 2003, so that may be the next Bob.

Meanwile, I just did a Suse Linux Enterprise Server (9) install, and I'm impressed. Never tried a Suse distro before, and this is a nice one.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Hinz

No evasion, Ted. Why should I write an email to ask them what I can find clearly posted on their website; that they aren't accepting orders yet? "Hi, I see on your site I can't order a saw yet. Can I order a saw yet?" Maybe that's your communication style, but it's not mine.

That's great. Now you've gone from pointless, to mildly amusing, to a parrot.

Your caps-lock seems to be stuck.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

I called Sawstop for the heck of it since I have no intention of replacng my Unisaw.

They are currently shipping all of the preordered saws. A saw ordered today would be expected to ship in April or May.

I didn't ask how many have been sold, but the production rate seems really slow or they have a lot of saws to make.

Brian Elfert

Reply to
Brian Elfert

In your own words...EVASION NOTED!

In your own words...>ANOTHER NON-ANSWER FROM DAVE!

EVASION NOTED!

Reply to
ted harris

Is pre-ordering anything like pre-drilling?

- Doug

Reply to
Doug Winterburn

There you have it, Dave...You can expect to have it shipped in April or May. Does not even cost you a penny to "pre-order." If you decide you don't want it,. no payment is required. Now let's see if your serious....LOL.

Reply to
ted harris

When have I ever said "I'll buy one when they're available", Ted? My point is, and has been, that I can't order one, yet they want to force the government to require their technology.

Nice try at redefining my point, though.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Last I heard they were waiting for Longhorn.

Reply to
Anonymous