Saw Stop Production Saw Photos

For those interested in some detailed photos of an actual Saw Stop unit:

affiliation, just an interested lurking newbie....

Tim

Reply to
Tim

Tim posts:

Looks interesting, but I wish they'd kept those larger shots down to a rational screen size and stopped with the digital processing before the shots picked up all sorts of weird flats and highlights.

Charlie Self "If the misery of the poor be caused not by the laws of nature, but by our institutions, great is our sin." Charles Darwin

Reply to
Charlie Self

Looks well thought out. I especially like the dust collection set up.

Reply to
Leon

Powermatic prices, aren't they?

Reply to