Saw Stop and TOH

Tommy was using a Saw Stop on a job site... couldn't tell if it was a cabinet or contractors model. Wonder if the Delta/Porter Cable thing fell apart?

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

John:

Well, they have been using Festool drills and routhers for sometime. I did see the Sawstop. I'd imagine it's the contractor version. They don't point out the safety feature of the saw tho.

HomeDepot and GMC trucks have been major sponsors these past two years.

Reply to
mjmwallace

All the more reason to watch. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

They obviously just picked up Stanley as a sponsor as well, Stanley tools, clamps etc. are all over the place.

Reply to
DGDevin

Yeah, the Stanley K-body style clamps are nice looking but looking at pricing on the internet they are quite proud fo them.

Reply to
Leon

The saws Tommy is using is a Contractor saw with an up graded 36" square fence, Cast Iron Wings and the Job Site Cart.

Reply to
2x4