Sandpaper source for Performax 16-32

Has anyone used Klingspor or any other sources for their drum sanders? I am buying a Performax 16-32 and I am curious to find out what others are using for their best sandpaper value. Also.... can I get some comments on which grit to use on quartersawn white oak with this sander? Thanks. Matt

Reply to
Matt Zach

I have been using Klingspor as my source for about two years now without any problems. I also buy sanding sheets from them. As for the white oak, start with a coarse grit and work your way up. I usually start with 120 grit for a board right out of the planer and finish with 220. Mike

Reply to
Mike Myers

I'll second that suggestion, go with Klingspor.

Jim

Reply to
James D Kountz

I think that Klingspor is a great company. I try to purchase all of my sanding stuff from them.

Bob McBreen - Yarrow Point, WA

Reply to
RWM