Sandman/Robatoy/Spanish inquisition

I had to access The Wreck via Google Groups today, because my news server is down. Somehow it posted under my old name Sandman. (my addy didn't change) I have tried to fix the nickname issue and it sure as heck wasn't meant to confuse anybody. Sorry if this caused any inconvenience to anybody and I highly doubt it did.

0=BF0

Rob

(This was in reply to an e-mail I received on this topic, and frankly it sounded a bit like the Spanish Inquisition.) SOMEBODY SAY SPANISH INQUISITION???????

Reply to
Robatoy

NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!!!

is what I think you meant to say. I knew it was you instantly. It's only been, what, two weeks since you changed?

- - LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

LRod

snip

You are correct. My mistake.

What I meant to say was;

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.

Reply to
Robatoy

I love obscure references and people who get them. Nobody had to mention a snake once.

- - LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

LRod
[[.. sneck ..]]

I seem to recall hearing that the snake appeared several times in "The *FULL* Monty"

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

fanatical

weapons....

What do you mean? An African or European swallow?

-Phil Crow

Reply to
phildcrowNOSPAM

Anyone got any advice on opening coconuts with a bandsaw ? I saw a Victorian "Faberge egg" made from one recently, and I want to recreate it. Equally advice on good surface fiishing techniques for cocnut.

Obviously I'll need a nice smooth finish on it, so as not to loose too much airspeed.

(I've just posted Python - killfile me now!)

Reply to
Andy Dingley

I want plans on how to build a trebuchet..a trebuchet big enough to hurl.....say... a cow?

Reply to
Robatoy

Only if you bring me a shrubbery!

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------+ The absence of accidents does not mean the presence of safety

Army General Richard Cody

Mark & Juanita

Good plans and analysis software available at trebuchet.com

Dave Hinz

Reply to
Dave Hinz

You won't settle for some lupins?

Reply to
Robatoy

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 00:37:56 -0500, the inscrutable Robatoy spake:

Nee!

or European Swallow? + Gourmet Web Applications ========================================================

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Time for the Holy Hand Grendade of Antioch!

Either that or a giant wooden rabbit. (ObWWC)

rcook5