S4S question

Hope that helps you, Mike.

To further your skills, I saw on the wreck recently a good list of ww books. You might want to pick them up instead of going to Lowes all the time

Couldn't resist. ;-)

Reply to
Cape Cod Bob

I live about 30 miles south of pittsburgh. are any of these close to me ??? If not does anyone know any good lumber suppliers near me. I get some stuff at west elizabeth lumber(the only place i have found for exotic) but i need a cheep alternative for the hardwoods ( oak and such). I am gonna spend the money on a planer when the income tax check comes in so i need to find a good supplier. any help greatly appreciated.

Reply to
Mojo

Mojo asks:

try woodfinder.

They have a ZIP code search box. I don't know Pittsurgh's ZIP--any of them--but if you're close by, it should be easily findable.

Or type in the wood species.

They don't have anywhere near all the dealers, but it's a great starting point.

Charlie Self "We're 269 days from the election, and that's several political lifetimes." TERRY HOLT, Bush campaign spokesman.

Charlie Self

I treied woodfinder and got some ideas of where to go. I was just wondering if there any that anybody uses that they like. since i am new to this i am not sure where to go. sorry i should have stated that in the first place

Reply to
Mojo