S-OT: David Mark's Tool List

I'm pretty new at ID'ing tools, but...

1) Izzn't that a DeWalt biscuit joiner? (DW682) 2) Izzn't that a Bosch Belt Sander? 3) Izzn't that a DeWalt DW621 Plunge Router?

The bandsaur is huge - no idea. The table saw is a ??? The drill press looks like it's from the 11th century...

Can others expound on his brand-name's?

Reply to
tnfkajs

His table saur looks like a Uni.

Geez, why can't you ask about Norm's tools? I can help there...

LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

LRod

Start tracking IP addresses... I've been to your site so many times, I'm starting to feel obligated to buy a TiVO unit for your Nahm tracking work!

Reply to
tnfkajs

Thanks. I appreciate the traffic. Not that I get anything other than warm fuzzies out of it. That's good enough for me.

LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

LRod

Shh! I always tell people, be quiet about the warm fuzzies. Once the gov. catches on, they'll try to figure out how to tax them.

david

Reply to
D K Woods