Ryobi part needed

Does anybody know where I could get a template bushing guide for a Ryobi RE600 router? It's a jumbo speed-control thing I bought new about 9 years ago. The base looks like it was set up for one.

Reply to
edswoods.1

There is an adapter available that will let you use the standard Porter Cable type bushings. The adapter should be much easier for you to find than the special Ryobi bushings. Then you can use the standard type bushings that are available everywhere. I finally bought an adapter after also being unsuccessful at finding the Ryobi bushings and I haven't been sorry, but it's been so long ago that I'm not really sure where I got it. It was most likely Woodworkers Supply because I was doing most of my business with them at the time. Sorry I can't do any better. I don't even get their catalog any more.

Reply to
Charley

Buy a turn-lock base for the Ryobi. In the long run you'll be better off, as you can use the turn-locj base for guides & so on.

Reply to
Lobby Dosser