router table plans

anyone have any online plans for router tables? i'm looking to get one and figured it would be easier/more fun if i just built it.

-chris

Reply to
Chris Miller

You don't need plans, you can just make it up as you go:

DJ Delorie

Chris Merrill

Woodworker

I ordered the plans from New Yankee Workshop. Then will tape the show Sept.

6th.

Mike S. snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net

Reply to
Mike S.

google for god's sake

Reply to
Bruce

Hehehe,

I like the spirit of just building one by yourself juxtaposed by the unwillingness to search for the plans first.

Reply to
Mike