Router Bits From MLCS

I am considering purchasing the 30 piece anniversary router bit set from MLCS, and would appreciate opinions concerning overall quality of their products.

Reply to
RJD74

MLCS bits have alway been good for me. I'd say go ahead.

Reply to
dcoles

I have an MLCS set...so far I'm quite happy with them. I've used about a dozen of them, so far...and all have performed well. I've mostly used them on oak and walnut.

Reply to
Chris Merrill

Ditto - I purchased the 15 piece anniversary set, then a round over set. I have used them on cherry and can't complain. For less than $4 a bit they are worth the money IMHO. They even tossed in a tube of bearing lube in the roundover set.

Good luck

Reply to
ks_av8r

If you are looking to save money but still have bits that won't let you down - try

for a good price/value ratio. They contract to make some of the bits that win those magazine contests.

Reply to
edfan