Router bit supplier

I'm creating several Shaker style flat panel cabinet doors. For the stile and rails I am planning to use a tongue and groove joint.

The stock is an actual 1 inch thick. The plywood panel can be either

1/2 inch or 5/8 inch.

Is there a tongue and groove router bit set that can handle 1 inch stock and a 1/2 or 5/8 inch panel? If so, where?

Everything I see is for 1/4 inch panels with 3/4 inch stock.

Thanks,

Ted

Reply to
Rik Powe

Look here:

's shims included in the set you use to adjust to whatever thickness wood you're using.

-AD

Reply to
Adam Diehl

I really like these guys for bits:

Good prices, excellent, family style service, and a large product line.

Ask for a catalog, it's a lot better than the web site. They also send one with every order.

Barry

Reply to
Ba r r y