Rockler March Madness sale

Rockler is advertising free shipping in March with promotion code: V5738

The e-mail they sent me said it was only for newsletter subscribers but try the code it will probably work. Here is the link they sent me:

Ray V

One thing that keeps me from buying more at Rockler is their high shipping costs. This sale gave me the reason to order a couple of things I "needed."

Dick Durbin

Reply to
Olebiker