Rockler

To all who may be of interest, Rockler has just recently opened a store in Houston. This may be old news to some, but I just found out and wanted to pass it on.

Reply to
Ron

Have you been to the store yet?

Reply to
Leon

Where is it located?

Reply to
Tom

Address

3265 Southwest Freeway Houston, TX 77027

Hours Winter Hours Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Sunday 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

Store contact information Phone: (713) 622-6567 Fax: (713) 622-3997 Contact our store by E-Mail

Reply to
Lane

Rockler is right across the freeway from the Compaq Center. Leon, in answer to your question, yes I have been in the store. They had only been open a few days and were still unloading boxes and stocking shelves. With The Cutting Edge and now Rockler both relatively close to my job, it's going to mean a lot of long lunch breaks.

Reply to
Ron

SW Freeway across from Greenway Plaza

Reply to
Leon

Now that Cutting Edge has moved I am about 2 miles from them.

Reply to
Leon

Ouch - that's too close. Know any good divorce attorneys?

Reply to
Tom