Rikon Jointer/Planer

Does anyone have any knowledge of this tool? A 10" jointer would be nice to have. At less than $600, it seems too good to be true.

Reply to
Carl McCarty

Never seen this particular beast, but if it's the same manufacturer that WW was selling (I remember seeing a 14" bandsaw in their store), then it's probably a decent piece of equipment. One thing to note: though it may be

10" wide, it certainly doesn't look like it has a very long table, which'll make it tough to joint anything of substantial length.

While we're on the subject, anyone ever heard of an 8" WoodTek jointer? I can't find anything about them anywhere.

TIA

Reply to
Harvey Levin

it looks like a taiwanese machine for the european market. too much aluminum for my taste. Bridger

Reply to
Bridger

try here:

Bridger