Rigid radial arma saw

End of year bonus a little better than I expected. Looking at the Rigid radial arm saw. Any comments positive or negative would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Reply to
craig tarrant

Very Positive....This is made by Emerson Company. They used to make the Sears Craftsman, now Ryobi does and the quality isn't there (in the Sears). I purchased one about 2 years ago and use it daily...touch wood...no problems at all!

Reply to
Al Martin

I looked at the current "Rigid" model RAS at the Borg, IMHO it's a worthless boat anchor. If you want to enjoy the benefits of a RAS, go find a used DeWalt.

Reply to
Rumpty