Rigid 3605 aftermarket fence

What is the best and easiest aftermarket fence compatible with the 3650

-- Pruette Plemens

Reply to
Pruette Plemens

What issue are you having with your fence? Most are pretty pleased with the stock fence. Maybe we can get yours right and save you some $$ - unless you're just sold a particular fence's functions.

Reply to
C & E

me too! I got the 3650 a few months ago and think that the fence and rails are fantastic.. very accurate..

I've been doing a lot of shelves and molding for them and the ability to slide the fence to the original measurement and actually have it cut the same size as before just blows me away..

Of course, I've been using a shopsmith for a TS for 25 years, so a big table and straight 2x4 for a fence would be a step up...

Reply to
mac davis