REPLACING CARBIDE TEETH

Is there a place (FL, USA) that I can send by Carbide blade and have new teeth/cutting ends welded to replace those that came off?

Reply to
Gooey TARBALLS

Try General Saw

The yare really good. If they don't do it they will know folks that do.

2518 Andalusia Blvd. Cape Coral, FL 33909 United States Telephone, fax and web Tel: +1 239 574-2707 Fax: +1 239 574-5328
president

$15/ tooth plus $14.00 to sharpen would run $44.00 plus shipping back and forth and tax. Decided to buy a replacement would better serve my needs. But added the source to my favorites folders. Thank you for the suggestion.

Reply to
Gooey TARBALLS

Thank you - looks good. Will report after work done.

Reply to
Gooey TARBALLS

$15- a tooth...ROTFLMAO!! That is the ridiculous thing I have ever heard. The place I use charges way less than that. Any place that sharpens saw blades should be able to do it. Here are links to a coupla' places that do it relatively cheaper than $15- per tooth... The local guy I use is; Biondi Saw & Tool Inc.

1922 N Dixie Highway Hollywood, FL 33020 954.923.8631 Previously, I was using;
carbide is prolly the best in the business...

Ted Harris

ted harris

Forgot to mention the other service I was using as well...

work as well.

Ted Harris

ted harris