Re: What is it? Set 267

This week's set of photographs has been posted:

> Rob
1513 looks like the front half of an articulated buckboard, but I bet it turns out to be a 'fifth wheel' to be towed behind a cannon to carry the gunpowder or something. 1514: a knife sharpener.

1515: as with many things here...it looks strangely familiar, but I can't put my finger on it.

1516: Spurs for a bullrider

1517: This looks like a straigforward yoke...possibly for something small like a goat or pony?

1518: No clue. Something for pulling down a garage door?

--riverman

Reply to
humunculus