Re: Titebond III I have it!

>It uses weird cables, so I can't swap it out for a new drive. I'm hoping

>>maybe I can patch the firmware. > > Just trade the old 40 for a pair of 20s, eh? > You WISH!

Don't we all? Just one 20 would be fine. Especially if she's half the woman SWMBO is. (Oooh, that's not nice. :)

Reply to
Silvan

Wed, Mar 31, 2004, 8:04pm snipped-for-privacy@users.sourceforge.net (Silvan) says: Don't we all?

Still haven't read the user's manual, eh?

JOAT Don't e-mail me while I'm breathing.

Reply to
J T

Didn't come with one.

Reply to
Silvan

By Sun, 28 Mar 2004 16:33:19 -0500, Silvan decided to post "Re: Titebond III I have it!" to rec.woodworking:

Sorry, it appears to be a problem with your floppy. Please install a new harddrive and reboot.

  • problem exists between chair and keyboard

/ts

Reply to
/..

No need Leon - all point bug fixes can be retro-fitted.

Reply to
Mike Richardson