Re: Steve Knight - way to go

On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 04:00:57 GMT, "Jon Endres, PE" Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

Another writeup, this time in the latest Woodworker's Journal. Got a whole >page singing the praises of your planes, plus now we all know whatcha look >like..... :) > >JonE >

oh no,,,there goes another good magazine. . .

*G*

WTG Steve!

Traves

Reply to
Traves W. Coppock

I hope he won't forget us 'wreckers as he rises to stardom.

Future tabloid headlines:

"J-Lo Sends Ben Down Dust Chute for Steve!"

"J-Lo Loves Steve's Exotic Wood - Dumps Ben".

=8^)

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y B u r k e J r .

Reply to
Ramsey

I did not even know about it. god my picture will sure kill sales (G)

Reply to
Steve Knight

pay hell I did not even know about it (G) so unless they billed me without me knowing (G)

Reply to
Steve Knight

On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 18:15:25 GMT, Steve Knight pixelated:

But won't it stir the sympathy vote? Just accept it, Steveo.

------------------------------------------------- - Clinton never - * Wondrous Website Design - EXhaled.- *

Larry Jaques

I was thinking that too. Maybe you could pay them to take it out?

Just kidding; haven't seen article yet.

Reply to
Ramsey

Hey pull the other leg it's got bells on

-- mike hide

Reply to
Mike Hide

Anyway I hope the exposure makes you many bucks and gives the old business a good jolt ,all the best Steve . You are not as good looking as me but then sex isn't everything is it, ask Watson...

-- mike hide

Reply to
Mike Hide

Congrats Steve. When you goin' ta find a new machinist??? *sigh*

Layne

Reply to
Anonymous

I should point out that Steve was interviewed for our club newsletter (check it out at

several months ago. He gave us a phot of him showing, as he called it, his better side, the one where you could read the Levis lable on his pocket :-)

Reply to
DarylRos

THUD! (sound of palm slapping my forehead)

AGH! (sound of me saying "AGH!")

Layne

Reply to
Anonymous