Re: Sewing machine furniture - free plans

Thank you for visiting.

Havin' a ball.

A usted, tambien. Gracias.

- - LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

LRod

Thank you very much LRod. I Like your site. Hope you're having a happy retirement. Saludos

> > >Hi, I've been hovering around here for a while. Nice newsgroup! > > > >Been looking for free plans for sewing machine furniture. Something simple > >or something like this:
> > >Anyone have a internet site? > > I have the plans I used to build my wife's sewing cabinet at my > website. It's down toward the bottom of the main page. Fair warning: > the plans are on the "minimalist" side. > > - - > LRod > > Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite > > Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999 > >
MOE

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 18:51:59 +0100, LRod brought forth from the murky depths:

What are you selling the PencilCad software for, LRod? ;) I like it!

--- In Christianity, neither morality nor religion comes into contact with reality at any point. --FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE

--------------------------------------------------------------- -

Comprehensive Website Development -

Reply to
Larry Jaques

My wife now is downstars sewing...

She has five machines set up down in HER sewing room....(the entire basement) so I really have no problems indulginf myself in "my" shop...

BUT more to the point ....ask the person who uses the machine to tell you what they need....my wife schetched up her "plans" for the work centers she needed and handed them to me...

Then I made my own plans ...

Bob Griffiths

Reply to
Bob G.