Re: scrollsaw patterns

-- In His Name, be Blessed,

What kind of patterens you got?

God Bless,

Mike

Does anyone have a web site that has "free " patterns or some one that > would like to trade patterns. > >
Reply to
Mike Zuchick

Mon, Jul 28, 2003, 6:13pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@woh.rr.com (DAN=A0&=A0CINDY) wants to know: =A0=A0Does anyone have a web site that has "free " patterns or some one that would like to trade patterns.

You might try google.

I post clip-art for patterns once in awhile.

JOAT Always put off until tomorrow something which, tomorrow, you could put off until, let's say, next year.

- Lady Myria LeJean.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 23 Jul 2003. Some tunes I like.

Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT

These might get you started:

Reply to
Glen