Radial Arm Saw Wanted

Hi,I,m looking to buy a used radial arm, Im based in Birmingham, England.

Hope someone can help!!!! Please contact A.S.A.P,

Thanks,

John.

Reply to
John Corbett

ABout 8 years back, my boss was flying into Atlanta and overheard two elderly Belles in the seats ahead of him:

Belle 1: "This is a nice airport, deah, but it would be so much nicer if there were some shade trees along the runway."

Belle 2: "Ah know, deah. An' Birminham is just the same!"

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 23:36:43 GMT, Dave Balderstone Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

now, THAT is funny

Squarefinger

Reply to
Traves W. Coppock

Why? There are plenty of radial arm saws in Alabama.

-Jason (in Huntsville, AL)

Reply to
Joe User

Look at ebay and loot