Re: *** Rec.Woodorking Mini-FAQ, *** 121, now lead free!

Please DO NOT post off topic. If you *MUST* make an off topic post, please

>preface the subject with "[OT]", so those who are not interested in OT posts >can skip them.. > >NOTE: I have recently been receiving a lot of flack from the cabal regarding >the preceding paragraph. Apparently, a few of them think I am encouraging OT >posts, I am not, I am simply providing a way of distinguishing them so those >who want to skip them can, or even put OT in their kill file if they wish.

OT note: it is FLAK for gunfire related writing; a FLACK is a public relations type (unless her first name is Roberta).

Charlie Self

"Republicans understand the importance of bondage between a mother and child." Dan Quayle

Reply to
Charlie Self

Some ideas for inclusion:

Would there be any merit to include the multiple irc servers/channels that some members of the wreck maintain....the counts appear to be four now.

Also, not to draw people away from the wreck, could some other highly favoured web based forums be included..

Reply to
Mo' Sawdust

Charlie Self schreef

relations type (unless her first name is Roberta).

  • + + right, a German acronym: FLiegerAbwehrKanone (lit: "Anti-AircraftGun", British: "ack-ack") PvR
Reply to
P van Rijckevorsel