Re: OWNER'S MANUALS

i believe that this information has been posted before, but i am looking for an

> owner's manual for a 14.4V cordless 3/8 in VSR drill driver by craftsman. i > have looked in the catalogue, but they have a different number than the one on > my drill ( in fact--not even close) and think i need to replace the batteries, > as they take forever to charge and then they are sluggish.... > does anyone have the url for old owner's maunals? > > thanx in advance.... >
Reply to
William E. Prisavage

Open up battery case and look at ni-cads. Check

for replacements. There are other sources also if you look around.

Another tip for opening glued together battery cases is to put them into the freezer and rap on hard surface. This is used to open up battery cases in amateur radio community.

Wes

Reply to
clutch